By signing up you will receive a free license.
Version 1.0.18, June 2019
Copyright (c) 2019 NONPI Medical AB
READ THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING, COPYING OR USING MICE TOOLKIT.
"License" shall mean the license agreement, as defined by Sections 1 through 9 of this document.
"You" (or "Your") shall mean an individual or Legal Entity exercising permissions granted by this License.
2. Legal Agreement. This license agreement is a legal agreement between You and NONPI Medical AB for the MICE Toolkit software. By clicking on the "I Agree" button, opening the package, downloading MICE Toolkit, copying or using MICE Toolkit or the equipment that contains MICE Toolkit, you are consenting to be bound by the terms and conditions for the License as set out in this agreement. If you do not agree to all of the terms of this agreement, click on the "Cancel" button, do not install, copy, use or download MICE Toolkit.
3. Use of MICE Toolkit. You may only use MICE Toolkit for academic and research purposes. MICE TOOLKIT IS NOT FDA APPROVED AND IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE RULES AND REGULATIONS. IN SPECIFIC MICE TOOLKIT SHOULD NOT BE RELIED ON FOR SOLVING A PROBLEM WHOSE INCORRECT SOLUTION COULD RESULT IN INJURY TO A PERSON OR LOSS OF PROPERTY. IF YOU DO USE MICE TOOLKIT IN SUCH A MANNER, IT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
4. Copyright, patents, trademarks, other intellectual property rights and trade secrets. You acknowledge that any and all copyright, trademarks, trade names, patents and other intellectual property rights subsisting in or used in connection with MICE Toolkit including all documentations and manuals relating to MICE Toolkit are and shall remain the sole property of NONPI Medical AB or other third party as specifically indicated. You agree that during or at any time after the expiry or termination of License not in any way question or dispute NONPI Medical AB's ownership to MICE Toolkit. You agree that aspects of MICE Toolkit, including the specific design and structure of individual programs, constitute trade secrets and/or copyrighted material of NONPI Medical AB. You agree not to disclose, provide, or otherwise make available such trade secrets or copyrighted material in any form to any third party without the prior written consent of NONPI Medical AB. You agree to implement reasonable security measures to protect such trade secrets and copyrighted material.
5. Disclaimer of Warranty. THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR MICE TOOLKIT, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. EXCEPT WHEN OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND/OR OTHER PARTIES PROVIDE MICE TOOLKIT "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS WITH YOU. SHOULD MICE TOOLKIT PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
6. Limitation of Liability. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT MICE TOOLKIT IN GENERAL IS NOT ERROR FREE AND AGREE THAT THE EXISTENCE OF SUCH ERRORS SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE BREACH OF THIS LICENSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL NONPI MEDICAL AB OR THE AUTHORS OF MICE TOOLKIT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST REVENUE, PROFIT, OR DATA, OR FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES HOWEVER CAUSED AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE MICE TOOLKIT EVEN IF NONPI MEDICAL AB OR THE AUTHORS OF MICE TOOLKIT HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL NONPI MEDICAL AB’S OR THE AUTHORS OF MICE TOOLKITS LIABILITY TO YOU, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED €5.
7. Your undertakings. Unless expressly permitted by applicable law and to the extent expressly authorized above, You shall not:
(a) Copy in whole or in part MICE Toolkit or documentation.
(b) Translate, adapt, vary or modify MICE Toolkit.
(c) Disassemble, decompile, reverse compile or reverse assemble all or any portion of MICE Toolkit or to take any other action attempting to discover or disclose the source code or the methods or concepts embodied in such source code.
(d) Provide or otherwise make available MICE Toolkit in whole or in part in any form to any third party without NONPI Medical AB’s prior written consent.
(e) Modify MICE Toolkit or documentation to MICE Toolkit in any way so that copyrights, trademarks or other proprietary notices are removed or altered.
(f) Act as a MICE Toolkit service provider or commercial host or otherwise rent, lease or provide third parties access to MICE Toolkit for their benefit.
8. Termination. The License is effective until terminated. You may terminate this License at any time by destroying all copies of MICE Toolkit including any documentation. This License will terminate immediately without notice from NONPI Medical AB if You fail to comply with any provision of this License. Upon termination, You must destroy all copies of MICE Toolkit.
9. Governing law and miscellaneous. The License shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Sweden, as if performed wholly within Sweden and without giving effect to the principles of conflict of law. If any portion hereof is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of the License shall remain in full force and effect. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement regarding the License between the parties with respect to the use of MICE Toolkit.
END OF SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT